Vulnerability Reporting Policy
At Aitenders, trust is our #1 value and we take the protection of our customers’ data very seriously.
The Aitenders security team acknowledges the valuable role that independent security researchers play in internet security. As a result, we encourage responsible reporting of any vulnerabilities that may be found in our site or applications. Aitenders is committed to working with security researchers to verify and address any potential vulnerabilities that are reported to us.
Please review these terms before you test and/or report a vulnerability. Aitenders pledges not to initiate legal action against researchers for penetrating or attempting to penetrate our systems as long as they adhere to this policy.
Aitenders undertakes not to prosecute the parties submitting vulnerability reports when the declarant(s):
- Perform security research without harming Aitenders or its customers, employees or contractors
- Do not use, disclose, or modify any data obtained as part of this research
- Do not perform any action affecting the smooth operation of the services
- Do not perform a denial of service attack
Identified vulnerabilities should be the subject of a detailed report, written in English.
The report must present a real proof of vulnerability as well as the steps necessary to reproduce the flaw.
No personal data should appear in the report.
The declarant(s) undertake not to publicly disclose the flaw without the express agreement of Aitenders.
Any element of the Aitenders application (web interface, API, etc.)
The services present on the domains:
- All reserved domain for our clients.
III. Reporting a potential security vulnerability
Privately share details of the suspected vulnerability with Aitenders by sending an email to security@Aitenders.com
Provide full details of the suspected vulnerability so the Aitenders security team may validate and reproduce the issue
Aitenders does not permit the following types of security research:
While we encourage you to discover and report to us any vulnerabilities you find in a responsible manner, the following conduct is expressly prohibited:
- Performing actions that may negatively affect Aitenders or its users (e.g. Spam, Brute Force, Denial of Service…)
- Accessing, or attempting to access, data or information that does not belong to you
- Destroying or corrupting, or attempting to destroy or corrupt, data or information that does not belong to you
- Conducting any kind of physical or electronic attack on Aitenders personnel, property or data centers
- Social engineering any Aitenders service desk, employee or contractor
- Conduct vulnerability testing of participating services using anything other than test accounts
- Violating any laws or breaching any agreements in order to discover vulnerabilities
The Aitenders security team commitment:
We ask that you do not share or publicize an unresolved vulnerability with/to third parties. If you responsibly submit a vulnerability report, the Aitenders security team and associated development organizations will use reasonable efforts to:
- Respond in a timely manner, acknowledging receipt of your vulnerability report
- Provide an estimated time frame for addressing the vulnerability report
- Notify you when the vulnerability has been fixed
We are happy to thank every individual researcher who submits a vulnerability report helping us improve our overall security posture at Aitenders.